Live in Japan
- Björkbergspolskan (Olov Johansson)
- Hasse A's (Mikael Marin)
- Appalachen (Mikael Marin)
- Pedalpolska (Olov Johansson)
- Fallandepolskan (The Falling Polska) (Roger Tallroth)
- Calles vals (Mikael Marin)
- Glada polskan (The Happy Polska) (Mikael Marin)
- Flippen (The Flip) (Mikael Marin)
- Slängpolska efter Byss-Calle (trad. after Byss-Calle)
- Polska på övervåningen (Polska Upstairs) (Olov Johansson)
- Bromanders 100-års polska (Bromander's 100-Year Polska) (Olov Johansson)
- Vilse i Betlandet (Lost in the Sugar Beet Fields) (Olov Johansson)
- Nipponpolka (Mikael Marin)
- Spelmansfällan (Fiddler's Trap) (Roger Tallroth)
- Lille Vilgot (Little Vilgot) (Olov Johansson)
- Byggnan (The Building) (Trad. after Byss-Calle)
- Kapten Kapsyl (Captain Bottle Top) (Mikael Marin)
DVD: "Väsen So Far (1999-2005)"
- An Aural History
- Tales of Two Tunes
- Nyckelharpa 101
In January, 2005 the Väsen trio returned to Japan for their second tour, and their 3-night stand in Tokyo was recorded for posterity by their Japanese record company. Those performances, it turns out, were among the strongest in the band's history, which says quite a bit for a 16-year old ensemble known for its great live show.
Väsen compiled and helped mix this selection of 17 tracks which draw heavily from their recent two recordings "Trio" and "Keyed Up."
A bonus "home movie" DVD is included, which contains interviews covering the history of the band, band-shot video clips from over the years, and exclusive live performance clips.